Who will benefit by attending as a delegate?
- University presidents and other senior university leaders and strategists
- Senior university officers with an international or external affairs brief
- Admissions officers
- Recruiting officers
- Student services officers
- Curriculum developers
- Academics with international linkages and international content in their courses
- Education ministry officials with an international brief
- Officers of national education outreach and promotion bodies
Access To All Sessions
Admission to the
Welcome Dinner Lunches
Copy of Conference
Please select your preferred payment method to complete this online registration.
If you decide to change your payment method after you have registered with us, you will have to cancel your existing registration and make a new registration.
For Onsite Registration: The cost for all standard delegate registration will be at USD 1000 and LMI delegate registration will be at USD 500.
Please note that cash and credit card are the only accepted forms of payment.
* For the promo code please contact your account manager at QS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Delegates from higher education institutions in lower-middle-income countries, as defined by The World Bank only
Registration Cancellation Policy
Due to the current uncertainty created by the ongoing concern over the spread of COVID-19, QS Quacquarelli Symonds has updated its refund policy as follows.
Registration cancellations received in writing within 61- 90 days will be accepted and registration fees will be refunded, after deducting an administrative fee of USD 100. Cancellations received after that will not be refunded; however, transfer of your registration to another person or another QS event is permitted. No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the conference.
|Period before conference within which written notification of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges|
|61-90 days||50% of the registration fee|
|0-60 days||No refund|
If you are denied entrance to the host country because of COVID-19, you will be allowed to transfer your tickets to another person or another event.