At the heart of QS-MAPLE is an exhibition of higher education institutions and service providers that is open during the conference. All delegates will attend this exhibition where lunch and refreshments will be served.
QS-MAPLE exhibitors will have built booths in which they can display their marketing materials and sit down for discussions with potential partners and customers. The exhibitors may include:
- Higher education institutions seeking partnership and collaboration
- Language schools
- National education outreach and promotion bodies
- Providers of services to higher education institutions (e.g. media, fairs and electronic systems)
- Providers of services to international students (e.g. visa processing, travel and accommodation)
QS-MAPLE conference delegates are international educators seeking to create partnerships, improve services to students, market themselves more widely and explore opportunities for professional development. This is a fast-developing audience that you can target very effectively by taking a booth in the exhibition.
Key benefits for exhibitors include:
- Conducive environment to promote your activities with banners, audio-visual and printed materials
- Opportunity to provide instant hospitality and conduct relaxed discussions with delegates
- Meeting point where you can be located easily during the busy conference
- 50-word profile in the conference programme book distributed to all delegates
Our comprehensive package includes
Each standard booth will come with :
- Standard booth measuring 3m long and 3m wide*
- One information counter and two standard chairs
- Power supply, lighting
- Two or four complimentary full-delegate registration – includes morning and afternoon coffee breaks, lunch and networking buffet dinner
- 1 Unit of lockable cupboard table top
- 2 chairs
- 1 square table
- Fluorescent lamp
- 1 unit of 13Amp power socket
- Waste basket
*Please note the size of the booth may be revised according to venue capacity.
As demand for exhibition booth is expected to be high and space is limited, you may wish to book your booth now.