Organized and Sponsored by Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU)
Visit PMU Campus, Behind the Scenes “Saudi Aramco” and “King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture” Tours
Participants: 25 to 30 Senior Academic Executives, Academicians and Industry Executives
Saudi Aramco, officially known as Saudi Arabian Oil Company, is the world’s biggest oil producer based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It is thus far the most profitable company globally and has begun to gain increasing attention from investors since the announcement by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman to list 5% of Aramco at valuation of about $2 trillion, which may at present be the heftiest IPO.
|9:30 a.m||Leave ART Rotana Amwaj Islands|
|11:00 a.m||Arrive PMU for campus tour and Welcome Reception|
|12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m||Campus VIP lunch|
|1:30 p.m||Trip to Saudi Aramco|
|2:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m||Visit Saudi Aramco EPEC ARC and/or the 4th Industrial Revolution Center|
|4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m||Visit King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture|
|5:30 p.m||Drive back to Bahrain|
|7:00 p.m||Arrive ART Rotana Amwaj Islands|
|8:00 p.m||Welcome Dinner|
Pre-registration is required. Click on Register now below.
Visa, Transport, Meals for this trip is fully covered by the host PMU
- If you are a national of any of the 49 countries, PMU will apply and pay for your visa
- If you are a national of any other country, PMU will issue an invitation letter and you will need to apply and pay for the visa in the country of your origin
- Luxury Transport from Art Rotana Hotel to Saudi Arabia (1 hour drive), tour of Saudi Aramco and all venues as part of itinerary, along with drop back to the hotel will be fully covered
- Coffee break and lunch to be provided
- Delegates to register at least one week prior to the conference
*Subject to visa approval and security clearance.