About the University
Zayed University is a national and regional leader in educational innovation. Founded in 1998 and proudly bearing the name of the Founder of the Nation – the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, this flagship institution has met the President’s high expectations. Today, Zayed University has two modern campuses in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that welcome both national and international students.
Globally recognized as the leading university in the region for excellence in educational innovation, research, and student leadership development that serves the changing needs of the nation in economic, social and cultural advancements
- Proudly bearing the name of the nation’s founding President, Zayed University is a federal institution that prepares bilingual graduates to contribute to and advance all aspects of society. Our mission is carried out from two major campuses in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- The University offers diverse and internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs that provide engaging and inclusive student experiences. Our graduates are prepared to contribute to and promote the social and economic wellbeing of UAE society and the professions.
- Through research, scholarship, creative activities, outreach and continuing education services, the University provides educational leadership, expands opportunity, and disseminates knowledge to local, regional, and global communities.
- Prepare qualified graduates in an innovative and supportive educational environment who demonstrate academic excellence and leadership skills
- Enhance the leadership role of the University in scientific research and development in ways that contribute to a knowledge-based economy
- Demonstrate institutional and academic excellence through national and international accreditation programs
- Ensure provision of all administrative services in compliance with quality, efficiency and transparency
- Enhance the culture of innovation and creativity (within institutional environment)
Zayed University is committed to:
- Professional Ethics
- Civic Responsibility
- Respect for Diversity
- Positive Educational Environment