Who will benefit by attending as a delegate?
- University presidents and other senior university leaders and strategists
- Senior university officers with an international or external affairs brief
- Admissions officers
- Recruiting officers
- Student services officers
- Curriculum developers
- Academics with international linkages and international content in their courses
- Education ministry officials with an international brief
- Officers of national education outreach and promotion bodies
Delegates' registration fees
|Delegate Registration (Standard)||US$750|
Lower Middle Income Countries (Applicable to individuals affiliated to education and higher education institutions in Lower-Middle Income countries. Corporations and commercial organisation to pay standard delegate fee.)
Click here to view the list of countries applicable for Lower Middle Income Countries category
The registration fee for a full delegate includes:
- Attendance at all QS-MAPLE conference sessions
- Admission to the QS Hub
- Copy of the conference programme, QS-MAPLE Conference Programme Book
- Lunch and morning/afternoon coffee breaks in exhibition hall
- Networking buffet dinner
- Conference kit
- Campus tour and Rankings Workshop
All signed-up delegates will receive an acknowledgement of their registration and an auto-generated invoice/receipt. Registration will be valid only if accompanied by payment within 14 days.
Please contact us at email@example.com for registration and more details.
|Period before conference within which written notification of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges|
|30 - 59 days||50% of registration fee|
|0 - 29 days||No refund|
Replacement of name(s) is allowed. Please notify the Organiser by 12 Feb 2018.